cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Alret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a case, Customer has given me open PO with Open quantity and multiple rates i.e one rate is effective from 010107, 010108, 010109 .

I have crated conditions with these dates, so system has 3 different prices with different validty dates--- TCODE-vk11

Now as contract is mandatory in our case contract is prepared giving Valid From & TO dates ( For Example - Contrcat No- PQR, i.e valid from 01012007 to 01012008). With this reference sales order is created ex: ABC.

Now I tested once case, as qty is open ( some notional big qty) on 02012008 system is allowing me to create invoice with the same sales order i.e ABC but not allowing me create new sales order with old contract ref no PQR.

I want SAP should not allow me to create invoice with sales order no ABC on 02012008 with price of 01012007.

How do i put this check.

Regards

Abhay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm

well even if it allows you to create with reference to old contract i am sure it would pick up the price maintained for new one as the condition records would pick up the latest price from the running contract.

plus this user exit will be of help to you

EXIT_SAPLV45W_001 : Forward Contract Data to Item

in case you want to do some modifications

Hope this helps

cHEERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I tried to do that as well, price is picked which is avaialble in Sales order......

By the way can u please explain what is USER EXIT.

Thanks

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhay,

Im not sure but try this user exit for this particular reqt.

USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA)

In my opinion you can meet above reqt only by using user exit.Speak to your ABAP person regarding the applicability of above user exit.

REWARD points if you finds this info as useful...

Regds

MM