cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXES FOR SALES ORGANIZATIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I need some help if somebody can give me a hand. My question is if its possible to have differents taxes for each sales organization. I¨ll explain it.

I have any materials which must have differents taxes depending on the sales organization. For example, MWST=2 for S.Org O005 and MWST=1 for S.Org O006.

Taxes currently depends on country. IS it possible to take taxes depending on sales org?

I´ll appreciate your help. Thanks everybody

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible is sap but at the same time u have to create conditon tables(s.org wise) and assin to a.seq, while creation of conditon record u can create condtion record s.org wise.

BABU RAO

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax rates are based on the tax code, normally the rates will be maintained for the tax code in FTXP and gets determined in the SD Pricing through MWST condition type, you will have to create a new access table with sales organisation and create a condition record for each of the Sales organisation with differant tax code assigned.

Regards,

Murali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to have different tax codes for different Sales Organisation. Tax Code is based on Delivering Plant and Receiving Plant. Also you can have different Pricing Procedures for different sales organisation.

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the taxes will be country dependent. In this case a Ztable can be created with the help of ABAP team (for sales org, material, tax code ... etc). Then tell them to put necessary validation in the coding. Remeber, this is not only the solution.

Prase