cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem related to outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a problem related to delivery .actually after creation of sale order without PGI billing is possible .i need check that without PGI user cannot create billing document

how it can possible

please reply

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you have to check whether you have assigned your billing type in VOV8 --> Billing --> Delivery related billing type. If not, you have to assign your billing type.

Next Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type. Select "Item" under "Header" on left side. Now select your item category and click the blue lens (Cntrl + Shift + F2) on top right. Here, see what you have given in "copying requirements". It should be "004". If anything else, change it to "004" and now try it.

I am sure, without doing PGI, your end users cannot create a billing document.

Dont forget to reward me please if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You will have to assign the Requierment Routine 003 at the hedare level and not for the item.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Pls check the sales document type and remove the option of the order related billing type from billing section of sales doc type..i.e. go to vov8 and find your sales documeny type ..double click on it and check the billing section and remove the order related billing type for ex: f2 from it and save..check wheather the order created is possible to generate the billing document without pgi..i thing it will help..

reward points if usefuil...

regards

yogesh chaudhari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

why u r creating billing without pgi what is the purpose?

first of all u should know what is PGI then u decide what u r doing mistake

without PGI means u r nt delivered goods, hw can u send invoie to payer

in realtime nobody cant to like this but its is possible in SAP

BABURAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i know there should be PGI for moving stock but,user have did mistake 2-3 times.they have created billing docu without PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to put the condition that,user should create the billing after delivery,you have to mention delivery related billing in sales document functionality and item category functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created delivery document!

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we go for vl01n then if we save the outbound delivery than billing is possible but we need that without PGI billing should not be possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order type (VOV8) put billing delivery related

Best Regards

Sainath