cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print an Icon (ICON_CHECKED) in the Smartform's Main Window's Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smartform Gurus ...

I'm encountering a problem in Smartform. I'm creating a smartform for QM Module & I have to show the ACCEPTER & REJECTED Lots in that . At the Place of ACCEPTED, I want to show TICK MARK ICON (ICON_CHECKED in the table ICON) & at the place of REJECTED, I want to show CROSS ICON (ICON_INCOMPLETE in the table ICON) ... in SMARTFORM -> MAIN WINDOW -> TABLE ->MAIN AREA.

My mail id is : abap.mohit@gmail.com.

Please help asap.

Regards,

Mohit Grover.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure that <b>type-pools: ICON.</b> works with Smartform..

But you can try as our friend told, try to maintain a field in your customized table, if icon is checked is ticked mark the field with X, if place with blank space.. now in your smartform read this customized table and in condition if <field> Eq 'X' display tick image, else display the other image (as told above)

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not talking about only these two icons, i.e. CHECKED & UNCHECKED. I am asking generally about how to print any icon in smartform's table, as I want to print some more icons & I don't want to upload graphics first, through SE78 & then shows those as graphics instead of ICONS, because by using this practice, it'll not be used as a general purpose form that can be used with any client/customer.

Please help.

Regards,

Mohit Grover.

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have called an Check box checked & unchecked bmp image and called this image in the smartforms based on the confition.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesh,

The option you suggested was good but I still want to print Icons from the ICON table itself & moreover I wanna know that why the ICONS are not getting printed in my smartform.

Please suggest something else ...

Regards,

Mohit Grover.