cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of minimum order value condtion AMIZ and AMIW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the above standard SAP conditions to calculate a minimum order value. It is working fine for an order with a single order item but for multi-item orders it is only doing the calcualtion for the last item. As per standard SAP i have AMIW defined as group condtion but this seems to being ignored.

Do I need to also fill in the Group Condtion Routine (GRLNR) on AMIZ or AMIW in order for this to work?

Regards

Dave Jones

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear David,

AMIW & AMIZ: (Minimum order values)

Minimum order value for specific customer price group

We can create a minimum order value for each order using condition type AMIW, if the value in order header falls shorter of this minimum order value, during pricing the system will copy it as the net order value automatically

It is a statistical condition and group condition.

In V/08, include AMIW with statistical, subtotal ‘D” and requirement ‘2’,

Calculation formula = 13 is assigned to AMIZ that calculates minimum order value surcharge by subtracting the net value form minimum order value that is AMIW

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much. This is helpful but I still have my specific problem that it does not work satisfactorily with multiple order items. teh Condtions are only taking account of the last item on the order. What I want it to do is group all the items together to calculate the total order value and compare this to the value of AMIW.

I assumed this would be achieved by having AMIW deifined as group condition as per standard SAP but it is not so.

Does the functionality only work if I use customer pricing groups. currently I am holding the condition against a different access sequence with customer as the prime field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must mark the condition type as a group condition in Customizing

If you want the system to carry out cumulation across all items, but to read a separate condition record with this cumulated quantity for each item, you must make the following additional entries for the condition type:

Quantity unit for cumulation

Group key number

Hope this will help you to reach to solution. Reward points, if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me how/where in SAP I record these values. cannot see anything like this in the condition definition transaction.

Regards

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your post did not seem directly relevant at first but has lead me to a working solution. I still have lot of testing to do to make sure it hangs together but am optimistic it will be good.

Thanks very much.

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settings in Pricing Procedure

You must enter these condition types in the pricing procedure you use. The following settings are required:

Condition type AMIW

Field Value

Statistical X

Subtotal D

Account key Blank

Condition type AMIZ

Field Value

Alt.calc.type 13

Account key ERS

Using Referenced Conditions

The minimum order value function uses referenced condition records. Condition type AMIZ references condition type AMIW. Referencing conditions means that different condition types can share the same condition records.

Creating Condition Records

If you use minimum order value requirements, you must create condition records for condition type AMIW. In these condition records, you specify customers and the corresponding minimum order values. During pricing, the system automatically uses these condition records as a reference for determining the relevant minimum order value surcharges (Condition type AMIZ).

If you want to specify minimum order values that are not customer-dependent but instead are based, for example, on a sales organization, you must create a new condition table with the appropriate key.

Dependent functions

Condition referencing is controlled by two fields in condition type definition. For minimum order value processing, the settings for condition type AMIZ are as follows:

Field Value

Ref.condition type AMIW

Ref.application V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much. This is helpful but I still have my specific problem that it does not work satisfactorily with multiple order items. teh Condtions are only taking account of the last item on the order. What I want it to do is group all the items together to calculate the total order value and compare this to the value of AMIW.

I assumed this would be achieved by having AMIW deifined as group condition as per standard SAP but it is not so.