cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If buyer side created an PO and send out the IDOC to us...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am seller side. Normally to say, this IDOC will be automaticlly loaded and corresponding SO could be created.

But for now, the corresponding SO has not beeen created. How do i analysis what happened to this inbound IDOC?

Currently i have the IDOC number which provided by Buyer, this IDOC number is not from my system.

Based on this IDOC number, which Transaction could i analysis why the IDOC couldnt be loaded successfully...?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, request the below information from the buyer about the PO's IDOC.

PO#

IDOC Date

IDOC Control numbers (interchange, message group control # and transaction control #).

Then go to WE05 and give a date range per the information provided by customer. Without giving IDOC number, provide the message as ORDERS (hopefully you are using standard orders processing). Provide the port from where you receive EDI orders.

Then on WE05, you should see the EDI selection tab. GO to that tab and enter the interchange control # (on Interchange file reference), group # (Reference to message group) and transaction control #(Message reference).

You should see the corresponding IDOC in your system if you have received it in SAP. Otherwise, I suggest that you then follow up with your EDI team on whether the EDI sub-system received this PO or not.

Thanks

Nikhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got we02 and give idoc no and excute.. check each feild wthere the info is correct or not.

ramki

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode WE02 to see teh IDOCS and the data segments.

WE19 is to reprocess the IDOC,(In collective mode too)

Rwd pls if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We02 and We19 only could process the IDOC which generated by system itself..

While in this case, the IDOC generated by Buyer's system and the number is also belong to Buyer side.