cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to run Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am very new to the XI topic and I have now a question and I hope you can help me:

When i enter the tcode SXMB_IFR the Browser Window opens but after that there comes info that the page can not be displayed....

We are using a proxy for the wlan and the access to the internet, could that be the problem?

How can we solve this?

Thank you for your help in advance

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I guess u have proxy setting problem in ur JAVA WEB START..

do the following....ur problem should be solved...

To change the Proxy Settings:

Select Windows Start menu -> All Programs -> Java Web Start -> Java Web Start

Choose File -> Preferences -> General

Choose None to switch off the proxy settings or Manual to set the HTTP Proxy and HTTP Port.

ChooseOK

Close Java™ Webstart

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm as I told you at the beginnig.. I am very new to this area

Do I have to install JAVA WEB START on my local computer?

Message was edited by:

Markus Reiterer

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes first install j2sdk1.4.x.x or any j2sdk version less than 1.5.x.x

Java web start get installed automatically with it.

And then ref: my blog tht i mentioned for further troubleshooting.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i enter the tcode SXMB_IFR the Browser Window opens but after that there comes info that the page can not be displayed.?

A. To open this page trough the SXMB_IFR you dnt need tje JWS, but to open the IR and ID in this page you need it.

to open the page trough SXMB_IFR, in your IE>Tools->Internet Option->Connections->lan settings--> Proxy settings tab is filled and also

IE>Tools->Internet Option->Connections->lan settings>Advanced> there is an box called Exception: don't use the proxy for the following address, here you have to type your host name like "hotstname.*";

then try it will open your SXMB_IFR if it still not then update the entry for XI in the Host file under sys32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you soo much, now it is working.. at least the integration builder can be open

but now I have to log in when I want to enter de IR, but my user name does not work.. IN the TBIT40 course I heard that the user has alos be build on the jave engine, could that be the problem? How can I ceate the users on the JAVA engine?

thx in advance

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

can you describe what you did and how the error message is?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is an authorizatin üproblem :, User is unknown or pw is wrong...

I have found 2 blogs regarding the java verison ( I have installed 1.5 ) now I will install a lower version and try the infos from the block..

If it not working I will ask again

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto the su01 TC enter the username( create new user)

Under roles add the following roles:

SAP_TST_XI_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_TST_XI_DEVELOPER

you can check what are all the roles you have in the user with which you are trying to login. just add the roles accordingly..........you will be able to login intot IR and ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i can still not lock into the IR....

I have SAP_ALL and all XI-Basis roles like Administrator, Developer, Content Org., Monito, Supoort..

I have installed the JRE 1.4.2_15 and after that i have checked the setting "no Proxy" regarding the block from Sudhir Porumamilla (https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken])

I can still not lock in, the system says it is an authorization issue, wrong PW or wrong user name..

What else has to be done?

By the way, we have the XI 7.0.. are there some special steps to do?

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Go to Java web start --> file --> Preferences --> Advanced and click on clear folder button. Then try to open ur IR then it will take few min to load jar files and then give the user name and password.It will go through.

we faced the same problem and it has worked for us..try it.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done this step allready, it is also in the web block.. but it still does not work...

can someone explain to me the steps, after installing the XI? I think that there is the problem, may I have forgot something..

At the moment I have created the User for the XI System via CUA, I am able to log in and run the Integration builder.

When I start the IR or ID i have to enter a User and a PW ( I guess it is the same I log on to the XI system).

When I enter this data, it does not work...

Any suggestions?

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

You are able to log in to the abap stack of XI with the same user id and password then it should go through the java stack also..so i hope the jar files are not properly downloaded..please try to delete the jar files in the cache folder and try to log in IR and ID.Let us know the result.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have delted the folder content (via JWS) and after that I called the IR. Then the data are updated and the login screnn appears on the screen. There I entered my user name and PW ( the same i use for all may SAP systems) but then the authorization error again appears..

1.Possibility:

Is it possible that I get locked due too many incorrect logins? if yes, how can i reset it?

2. Possibility:

are there any comparisons between the abap and the j2ee engine necessary??

As I wrote in my first message, I am new at this topic...

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

<i>Is it possible that I get locked due too many incorrect logins? if yes, how can i reset it?</i>

Yes it might be locked because of too many failed attempts.Basis guys will help u in resetting the password.So contact ur basis team.

<i>are there any comparisons between the abap and the j2ee engine necessary??</i>

No idea.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

u can can delock a user at SU01. Check as well that user and PW is right spelled (case sensitive). Which Support Package do you have? Is it an old one? I remember a similar situation, a new SP had to be installed to solve the problem.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I lose my hope

my user is (based on the information of SU01) not locked, we have installed the actutual SP and I am still not able to enter the IR...

There is also the problem that we can not enter the system landscape.... the browser says that he is not able to load the site,...

Former Member
0 Kudos

markus,

i havent read ur entire query and other comments, but i see some not able to log into user ID and IR..

Ur stack, i.e ur 'C' drive where ur Xi is installed must be out of space or short of space...make space over there and check ur user is unlocked in SU01. and login. u wud get thru.

regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

there was a problem with the client and now it is working. I am able to run IR, IB and Monitoring, but I still can not run the SLD.

My Question:

After the Installation of the XI, are there any steps to do to be able to run SLD? Are there any Settings needed to be done?

Kind Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support - could you see if that helps ?

<i>We are using a proxy for the wlan and the access to the internet, could that be the problem?</i>

>>

just try with the proxy settings disabled and enabled for Java Webstart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus

If u have problem with starting integration builder check the settiings in java web start . and login again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen Kumar,

what settings should be there in Java Web start? i'm facing the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Thanx

Aamir