Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception : WebDynpro Exception: ICF service node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following common error :

" The URL http://eccserver6.domain.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/<XYZ>; was not called due to an error"

Note

The following error text was processed in the system EC6 : WebDynpro Exception: ICF service node for application <XYZ> does not exist &#43970;

The error occurred on the application server eccserver6_EC6_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

I had checked the related services in OSS notes 517484 and others..but seems that all services are active.

<b>Can anyone please tell me with full path which other services in sicf need to be activated?

or

where do i create the node manually? I am in IDES ECC 6.0</b>

Points will be awarded.

Thanks

Dany

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjaya Tripathy ,

The documents seem to be good.

But no luck. I could not find the solution yet.

I can see some of them have solved similar problems but i could not get the exact path. Can someone help me please . i am in IDES ECC 6.0.

thanks

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan!

Did you try my suggestions? It's quite simple and checked in a minute or two ...

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Thanks a lot .

Yes i tried your suggestion but my bad luck is that i dont have authorizations to activate/ deactivate any service.

Any more suggestions please?

Thanks

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need the authorization <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/83/9b4941abbb4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">S_ICF_ADM</a>

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany!

2 chances:

1. someone must give you the required authorizations

2. someone has to do this for you who has the required authorizations

Regards,

Volker

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to have the role as suggested.

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you are in a test environment start transaction SICF then right-click on noe default.... and choose "deactive service". Then again right-click on this node and choose "activate service". In the upcoming popup choose the middle button to activate all services in this node. All services are now activated.

Then try it again.

Regards,

Volker

rainer_liebisch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

you can find details about creating an ICF service here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/78/9852aec06b11d4ad310000e83539c3/frameset.htm

If this service wasn't created by default this means taht you don't have the appropriate authority object. In this case ask your system admin.

Regards,

Rainer