cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One question about pricing and condition in sd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.I have created two material m001 and m002.In the sale order,if the customer buy 10 m001 and 5 m002, I want the price of the 5 m002 will have 60% discount.Some one tell me "you can use the BOM to realize it".But I don't know how to do or whether there are other way to realize it.Is there any one could give me some reference or advice in detail to resolve this problem?I will appreciate him/her very much.Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use scales for material m002.

Use transaction VK12 -> Enter the condition type used for pricing -> Press F2 to enter scales. In this page you can enter the qty & respective discounted rates

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last I heard Bonus Buy was only available in

IS-Retail, even though the config options show up in the base R/3 4.7 IMG.

I would check with SAP as to whether Bonus Buy is supposed to be active in your system or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you give some more details on your question?

That is ,Because of he is ordering M001, you want to give 60 % discount on m002 material. if this is the case you can use bonus buy concept.

But if you want to grant discount regardless of your m001 material, directly you can give by maintaining condition record.

I think this my help you.

Regards,

Sivalingeswara Rao.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.The customer is ordering M001, I want to give 60 % discount on m002 material. This is the case and I thought I should use bonus buy concept.Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Bonus buy is a functionality we use to give more than one material at a different rate than what we normally give them when they are sold together. Like if A is 15/- and B is 20/- when sold individually but when sold together, we can sell them at say 30/- which is at a reduced price.

Configuration follows the same condition technique where we create a condition table, an access sequence , a condition type, a pricing schema and activate that schema by assigning it to the required combination of sales area, cust pric proc, doc pric proc. After which finally, maintain the records using transaction code VBK1. Here give the conditon type for which you want to maintain the condition records with proper selection of materials required to be sold as a combo deal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.Your reply was very helpful.Thank you.But I still have some problem.I enter T-CODE VBK1 and define the material m001 and m002.Then I enter T-CODE VA01 and input the material m001 and m002.But when finish the input and press,I can not see the effect of "bonus buy" which have been maintained in T-CODE VBK1.Could you tell the reason?