cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the address for list of htmlb classes...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, does anyone know where I can find the list of CSS classes that htmlB uses? For example, when I view source for htmlB button, I see that the css class '<b>urBtnStd</b>' is used, where can I find a list of these classes?

Thanks so much,

Baggett.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bagget,

Look from your page source where your css style sheets are located. Look for lines of code between <head></head> tags.. It should look something like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/path/to/the/folder/where/css/files/are/*.css" />

Then if you want to view it you can take a peak in it by adding this path after your domain name. For example:

http://www.yourdomainname.com/path/to/the/folder/where/css/files/are/*.css

You might find this usefull too:

Oh and remember that when you do right click -> View source you're viewing the source of that iView your mouse is over at (at least it works like this in IE). So you might want to take a look also other iView source codes on that page to find the .css you're looking for..

Hope this helps

Regards,

Message was edited by: Ville Leivo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ville, thanks for your response! I'm was actually wondering if SAP had some sort of library page of styling classes, or a list inside a pdf file. But if SAP doesn't, then that's okay too, I'll just view the source.

Thanks so much!

Baggett

Former Member
0 Kudos
package com.mycompany.test;

import com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.*;

public class CSSTest extends AbstractPortalComponent
{
    public void doContent(IPortalComponentRequest request, IPortalComponentResponse response)
    {
      response.write("<html><head><title>CSS test</title></head><body class = 'gSAPBody'>"); 
      response.write("<B class='gSAPB'>Using SAP style sheets</b>");
      response.write("</body></html>");

}
}

To use CSS classes gSAPB, gSAPBody, gSAPInputText, gSAPInputButton etc., It is not required to add any stylesheets explicitly.

From the broswer HTML code, it can be observed that depending on the theme, Browser(IE, NetScape Navigator) and version respective style sheets are included.

If you search in ur file system for the *.css file with the string 'gSAPBody', you can find lot files based on theme and browser.

I don't know where we can find the documentation for these classes - gSAPBody etc. I found this technique in the book "SAP Enterprise Portal" by SAP Press.

Hope this helps.

~kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi, thank you for your response. I will look more into these classes and get back to you if I have questions.

Thanks so much again,

Baggett