cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload image dynamically into Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are having a retail store and when the customer buy from the store, they user credit card to pay for the items. In the sales order, signature has to come as a image file. We are using a third party software to convert the signature into .jpg image and will be stored in the application server (/usr/sap/images/..).

When they print the sales order how to bring the image dynamically to show in the sapscript. How do i link the image to the sales order. Do we have to follow any rules for that to identify. Also need to check whether we need to use se78 or we can upload direct from the application server.

Can you pl. send me the code related to that also advice how to proceed.

My email id: ktabhinav@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon. This request is very urgent.

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Save the signature as per the document number. Some unique indicator.Import that logo using the vbeln.jpg using se78.

regards,

mallick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallick

We will be getting images frequently and if you store all the images in the system it will be too huge to maintain. we need a process wherein after upload call in the sapscript dynamically and then delete that image.

I am not sure whether we need to upload into system or we can bring the image dynamically from the server at runtime and show in the order form.

Hope you can understand the issue.

Any other suggestion pl.

regards

thiru