cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Digital Signature strategy in Document Managment System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

I am facing problem with Digital Signature strategy in DMS. If any help its greatly appreciated.

I have senario where Approvers in DMS will review the document and approve the document and put on their digitial signature. if i have multiple approvers maintained in the characterstics it has to check weather it has been approved by all approvers otherwise it has to reset the status to for approval.

My problem is i am able to reset the status back from approved to for approval using the badi document_status01 but when the next approver logs in to the document and change the status to approved he is not able to get the digital signature pop up which it comes only first user approves it.

can any one help me out on whats going wrong in it.

Thanks

Srikanth Aduri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe the reason for this is that the status of the digital signature is not changed. Then the system thinks that the digital signature is still completed and therefore the user is not getting the pop-up again. The database table for the digital signature for documents is TC77. I hope this information is usefull for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)