cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a delivery with reference to a sales order, but later added a few more items to the order.

How can i change the delivery document to include the extra items as well? I tried VL02 but it does not allow me to add more items.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all got to va02 and enter the sales order number for which you have created delivery document. Go to Environment-Document Flow, now check whether you have delivery document? if yes then check the status as well, if the delviery document have the status as completed then the sales order will have the status as completed. in this case you have to fire a t-code vl09 and then enter the deivery number, reverse the PGI and then delete the delivery document. then try to create the new delviery document. if you have the stock of the second line item and the schedule line says the confirmed qty for both the line item in the same date then definately that will come in one delivery document.

regards

pradeep

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya!

Cansel this delivery by going into vl02..

Then again create new delivery for changed sales order..

Award points if you finds this as useful..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aditya,

After creating the delivery if u make any changes in the order that will not apply to the already created delivery document.

U can create another delivery doucment for those items which u added.

otherwise cancel the delivery document and create another delivery document.

If u have done PGI then u have to do reverse PGI in T.Code VL09 and then cancel the delivery document. then create another delivery with all items.

reward if helpful

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create delivery with reference of order then if you do any changes,it does t effect on delivery. so you need to delete the existing delivery then create new delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try to cancel the prior one and create nw ddelivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the delivery using VL02N (Outbound delivery -> Delete) & recreate it via VL01N.

If you want to retain same delivery number, then you can force/overwrite it in VL01N.

// Rajeev