cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition cannot be posted in Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created 2 Discount conditions (accrual). These conditions need to be posted to accounts.

I have already assigned and account key and resp GLs (2 GL's for each in VKOA) to both conditions.

However, while posting to accounting it shows thats the account key is missing.

In the pric. procedure the account key is there yet, this is throwing a problem.

What could be creating this issue.

Thanks!

Pinky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natasha,

Check with the account key in the control tab of pricing procedure. Check whether U have assigned the account key in column ACCT KEY or ACCRUALS.

Since u said the condition types are of accruals, put the account keys in Accruals colum of pricing procedure.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much everyone, Points rewarded.

Thanks!

Natasha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natasha

In V/08, as you know there will be 3 fields which you have to tick either of Manual Condition, Mandatory Condition or Statistics.

If I am correct, for the two conditions you have created, there will be a tick mark in the third field, namely statistics. Remove this tick and now generate a document and check. I am sure, the conditions will flow in accounting document.

Dont forget to reward if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natasha,

As per your communcation it is clear that the Condition are Accural conditions that means you will accumlate the Discount and then issue a Credit note for it. For this requirement you have to assign Account Key to the conditions aswell as assing a Account key in the Last coloumn of the Pricing procedure i.e.ACCRLS.

By assigning the A/c Key to accurals and in the A/c key column system will post the Discount to the respt. G/L and also accure the same for future issuing of Credit note.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for condition cat(L) and also check once again account det analysis- and g/l account settings