cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with IDoc adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have sent a couple of IDocs from r3 to a legacy system through a Xi interface. Sender adapter is IDoc. For example I have sent 100 IDocs from r3 and 80 reached legacy system. Where we can check for missing IDoc? I am able to see 100 in BD87 of r3 system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jaison,

Did u checked in SXMB_MONI ? Give the time frame and go to advanced tab and give the message details and click search and see the count over ther.

-raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found those messages in IDX5 transaction with error status at outbound side.

How to reprocess a message with error at outbound side? The over all status of the message in SXMB_MONI of Xi is success. Sender is an IDoc adapter and receiver is JDBC adapter. Please reply.

Thanks

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jaison,

Where u are seeing those errors? If its in SXMB_MONI then select the message and click restart.

Also can u check in SMQ2 whether any errors in Queue.

-raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see that message in SXMB_MONI as a success message. But if go to the let of the display there is a column with name outbound status. In that column is is showing a red flag( error at outbound side). No message in SMQ1or SMQ2. Also no error message in RWB. Where it can be found? How to reprocess it? Do we have to resend the IDoc again?

thanks

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jaison,

I'm really sorry, I don't have any idea. But I'm sure that u don't need to trigger IDOC again. There might be soln , please wait for our frnds reply.

raj.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be 2 reason for the problem.

1. U should use PIAPPLUSER as the XI user.

2. Control Record details are not sent properly in Idoc

Regards,

Prateek