Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of Sales and Doc Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I urgently need a screen dump of:

Full sales process document flow (SO, Delivery, Material Doc, Invoice, Acc Document)

Cost of sales (i.e. from delivery GI)

I need this for a presentation as currently I do not have access to a SAP system.

Your help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read <b>rules of engagement</b> before posting.

<b>- Do not ask to send you an email.</b>

The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please note that I have not asked for an email to be sent to me with any particular solution.

I have asked colleagues for an image - not a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys (SHESAGIRL)

I really don't need to LEARN about cost of sales or SD document flow. I specifically need SAP screen dumps that show a common doc flow (preferably with a material document) and the common cost of sales from GI.

The reason for this is that I am implementing best practices and at this stage we still do not have a playpen so I cannot create processes in SAP.

However, I need those 2 screen dumps ratgher urgently for some presentations.

My email is <REMOVED>

Thanks a lot

SIlvia

Message was edited by:

Yathish K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer below, rewrad if helps

<a href="http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CAGTFADMSD/CAGTFADMSD.pdf.">SALES FLOW</a>

Refer sdn thread below

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to provide yours email if for that.

regards

pradeep