Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project specific keyword creation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing a strange problem, here I am trying to explain,

When we create a project with solar_project_admin

If we add an new “keyword” in Complete directory of keywords in Change project template, and select the new keyword, transfer it into the left side (Project Keywords Template),It gets reflected into all “Projects” of this Type.(In our case “Template Project”).

The New “keyword”, is made available as unused Keywords to all projects of this type, whose project managers are not even concerned with this “Keyword”.

Our Requirement is that, is there any technical possibility to restrict the “Keywords” to only their respective projects.

If anybody has any idea how to solve this problem then that help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Sukhii

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhwinder,

Check if there are any Global attirbutes like those available for Documentation .

If you cant find any, try deleting the keyword from another project and check if it still exits in the created project, if its delete all over there is a global attirbute setting otherwise its local and you can use them for project specific usage.

Reward if Useful.

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhi,

I was looking for a solution about how to insert a new key word and came across your post. I am sorry, to contact you for a question without any possible answer.

I am a bit new to Solution Manager, how ever I am aware of technical area and less of Project Management area and you look to be a couple of months ahead of me in using SolMan4.0.

Users are logging issues which are related to Project Manager /Solution consultant to me , who is Technical Consultant/Basis Admin.

I am trying to work out to enpower users in using Solution Manager. Will you be interested to help me in Project documentation and Service desk area if I have questions ?

if so, please let me know your e-mail address. I am on gigaspeed123@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks,

Krishna