cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Idocs in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

i'm unable to c idocs in XI...do we need to maintain same name for RFC in XI as like as in SAP..

Else How XI pick the idoc from which port and RFc?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check if the msg has reached your IDOC adapter, using this Tcode IDX5

It may help you to understand the flow & if there is any problem with your configuration etc.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

IDX5 says...no messages...

I think it didn't reached XI..Do i need to maintain the same RFC destination name..in XI as well..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

XI does not pick any Idoc, the Idoc is sent to the XI by your sending system (through the port you set for XI), Any Idoc sent to XI is picked up by the Idoc Adapter . To read them properly, you already set the necessary information in the IDX1 & IDX2.

You also import the Idocs in your Integration Repository to do the appropriate mapping. So with all these settings, the Idoc is processed in XI.

Hope it helps

Regards

Vishnu

bhaskar_ghandikota
Participant
0 Kudos

look for the weblogs of Sridhar Natarajan and Michal Krajicek (hope I spelt the names corectly) regarding IDoc set up etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

I imported the idoc in IR...add a Bizsystem in ID made communication channel...

Made arrangements for receiver agreements,receiver determination and interface determination....

i didn't do mapping becaouse i wanted to IDOC xml file in XI...thats it...

Please let me know if i require any config..

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

thats all abt that. (hope u have an Interface which is outbound async for ur Idoc type)

Now it should come in ur SXMB_MONI

Regards

Vishnu

bhaskar_ghandikota
Participant
0 Kudos

did you set up any ale layer?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

In integration repository after you import the SWC AND SWCV , you need to create the Namespace and save your namespace and select the first radiobutton appers all in lefthand side adapter objects. Now select the adapter object and right click import sap objects pass the required r/3 parameters connectiion it shows the all IDOC's & related BAPI'S select as per your need.

thanks & regards,

venu.

former_member185751
Contributor
0 Kudos