cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg: stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

deal all,

Currently I am working on STO between two companies. and got an error like this "No accts. maintained for comp. code clearing between comp. codes R001 & AAAA". and also give any detailed steps or material regarding STO.

regards,

kumar raja

<REMOVED>

Message was edited by:

Yathish K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>STO with delivery and billing documents</b>

###Create G/L a/c (Clearing) through FS00 and take help of Finance person.

<b>STO</b>

Stock transfers that include deliveries and billing documents/invoices are only possible between plants belonging to different company codes.

If you want to carry out a cross-company-code stock transport order with delivery but without a billing document, you must set the Relevant for Billing (data element FKREL) indicator in Customizing of the item type to "blank" (Not relevant for billing).

The following applications are involved in this type of stock transfer:

• Purchasing (MM-PUR) in entering the order

• Shipping (LE-SHP) in making the delivery from the issuing plant

• Billing (SD-BIL) in creating the billing document for the delivery

• Inventory Management (MM-IM) at goods receipt in the receiving plant

Invoice Verification (MM-IV) at invoice receipt in the receiving

Transfer of goods from one location to another location,it may be between plants within the same company code or in different company code's plants.

within the company code,bet plants,

receiving plant will raise the STO in Supplying/issuing plant-ME21n,

Supplying plant will deliver the goods to receiving plants ,

then we need to pick n post the Goods Issue-VL02n,

nw when we can observe that the STO qtty will be added into receiving plant and reduced in Delievering plant,

To do this, we need do prior customizatin in SPRO-IMG,-material should be created in both plants( receiving & Supplying)

-maintaing the stock only in supplying plant

-create a dummy customer in supplying plant's sales area(if u have one sales area, create in tat comp code n sales area)

-assign this customer number to receiving plant's details along with the sales area,

-Assign the STO doc type(UB) to Supplying plant, along with checking rule

-ASsign the Del type (NL/NLCC) to Supplying n receiving plant.

*Del type=NL is nt relevant for billing,where as NLCC is relevant for billing

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

In inter-company sales we have to create the STO between two companies with one business transaction here we have to maintain two company codes one for sales org. of ordering company and Delivery plant of other company.Here we assign org units by plant/companycode,create customer and assign to both,material also create and extend both.U create a sales order in sales order overview screen we change plant in procurement view,then create delivery here we invoice twice one for customer and another for inter -company

The below steps will help u

I think u cannot maintain Revenue Acc.Det.Procedure

U check it in material master maintain same material group or not in salesorg.2 view for Acc.assgnment group for material

or

Using FS00 t.code there u maintain G/l acount of particular account group

Reward points if solution helps.

Karunakar reddy.CH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Karunakara reddy,

actually, my problem is with the Stock Transfer order between two company codes. can any one fix this and give me the suitable steps in sequence.

regards,

kumar raja