cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP: material without accounting view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are trying to transfer a PR form ECC to SRM. This PR has a material type that does not have accounting view.

We have created this material type to use with account assignment "A" (fixed asset)

We tried to transfer a PR to SRM with a material of this material type, but we get the error message "Anoretry".

If we check in SLG1, we got a message that says: Product 000000000001100001 does not exist in plant 0KB0 or it has been flagged for deletion.

The problem is that the material exists in the plant (table MARC) and it not flagged for deletion.

The only thing that I checked is that in the status of the material in r/3 (marc-PSTAT) is "E", that means that it is available for purchasing. But, as it doesn't´t have accounting view, I don't have status "B".

Has anyone faced up with this issue?

Any proposed solution?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK! so, you say that if the material type has the flag to "update quantity" and "price", you should have to create the accounting view?

I´ll test it. Thank you very much.

In the R3 project, we had to set those flags "on", since our client receives all materials with inbound deliveries.

And if you try to receive a material with this document, SAP checks that the material type has the flag of update quantity and value on.

Thank you very much, again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I´ve discovered is that if I create the Accounting View, the PR can be transferred perfectly to SRM. What is more, then, we created the PO and it was replicated to R3 correctly.

Is it a requirement to use PDP, that the material to be transferred must have accounting view?

Thanks,

Pablo!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We discovered that if IM (Inventory Management ) is switched on for that plant then your material has to have an accounting view , if not you do not need an accounting view.

Thanks

Lebo