cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cofiguring the PI 7.0 to ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed ECC 6.0. I have added PI 7.0 (XI) component also. i have done postinstallation steps of SLD using the NW7 installation Guide MAXDB and functional testing was done everything is successfull now i need to configure the PI 7.0 to other system ECC 6.0 . please forward those steps which are required to build for (exhange the information) from PI 7.0system to other system

Thanks in advance,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the blog "How to Activate ABAP Proxies" by Vijjaya Kumari. It describes all the steps pointed by Barry .

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

This blog (How to Activate ABAP Proxies) is reffring to r/34.7 version , here they have mentioned "we should have installed the XI Add-On in each of these business systems" before configuring the proxy settings , but my business system is ECC6.0 in this system also do i have to installed "XI Add-On " ?

For configuring PI7.0 to ECC6.0(business system)only ABAP Proxies settings are enough or any other steps we have to cofigure ?

Thanks & Regards,

Siva.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

For ECC 6.0 as it runs on WAS 6.4 ( not sure but either 6.4 or 7.0) you need not install the add on.

You just need to configure the other steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

when i starting the j2ee server the error is comming but the visual administrator is working

i found the error

#1.5#C000AC1F643C0000000001F1005E13AD0004398D9AD41970#1189180257606#com.sapmarkets.bam.jmxadapter.PatternValueDefinition##com.sapmarkets.bam.jmxadapter.PatternValueDefinition#######Thread[main,5,main]##0#0#Warning#1#/System/Server#Plain###Class com.sap.bc.proj.jst.JStartupFramework not found. Plase make sure jStartUp.jar is available.#

HOME:C:\j2sdk1.4.2_13

3) THE LOCAL GATEWAY IS NOT CONNECTED

please guide me the how to resolve this issue

Thanks&Regards,

Naidu

Message was edited by:

siva naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to configure SM59 connections - both ways, and possibly IDOCS - depending on scenarios.

Configure SXMB_ADM in ECC, and SLD.