cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking XML message after mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

where can i see the XML format of the receiver mesage.

Example:

FILE->File Adapter->XI->RFCAdapter->SAP

now i want to see the XML message after mapping in XI and before it reaches RFC adapter.

Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

at SXMB_MONI / Mapping of Request Message. It will not be changed before reaching the RFC adapter.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo.

Ok then where can i see the message thats comming out of RFC Adapter.

Regards,

Raj

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

you cant see that coz it will be translated to DIAG, may be with an HTTP break point at R/3 side.

I assume, your adapter is caching an old transfer. Try to change the channel (short text) and activate again. If no success delete the adapter and recreate (copy it before). Last and really cruell would be to restart Java (from transaction SMICM).

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should be able to check it in RWB --> component monitoring -->adapter engine -->communication channel monitoring --- > select your receiver RFC communication channel and in the table you should be able to see a list of msgs that have been processed. Clinck on one the msgs it will open another dialog box here select "soap-Document" from the drop down.

Here, you should be able to see the msg structure which is coming out of the RFC adapter.

Cheer's

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u sure it displays a table with all the messages processed through this communication channel in communication channel monitoring, i dont see any such table except communication channels technical details.

regards,

raj

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try in the label TEST in the Message Mapping.

Regards

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rama,

Check the same in Request Message Mapping node in SXMB_MONI.

-raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos