cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My requirement is to call the method of .net from SAP, for that after implementation at .net we registered the program using -aprogid -ghostname -xgateway and using the same programID in creating RFC destination ( tcp/ip of type T and with registered server program option) even i provided the gateway host and gateway service details. I am getting error as"Program not registered".

to use .net method i am using .net connector in between. while creating the server stub providing all required r/3 details.

looking forward for your help.

thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bekir,

Should the application run on r/3 application server on it can run run on any local pc.Because in our case we are executing the .exe file on our local system and trying to test rfc destination .it is getting failed.and saying that program is not registered.

Please help me out.

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can run on your local machine, by giving gateway you are actually registering your application to sap server ex: -gsapgw00.

But your exe should be active when you test rfc.

regards

bekir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to use progid with connection type Tcp/ip in rfc settings. If you are application is down while you are testing, you may get this message.

I did this and works without any problem. I think yours is about definitions.

If you need further help, please let me know..

regards

bekir