cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saprouttab, route permission denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have to open one ITS (internet transaction server) link to SAP thru saprouttab. I have done the entry in saprouttab. But when SAP is trying to connect, he is getting error "SAP WEB PROXY: destination server not reachable"

detail error : route permission denied.

I have a ITS link <hostname.mycompany.com> and the port is 80. In saprouttab table, permission is given and entry is

P 204.79.199.2 <hostname.mycompany.com> 80

P 147.204.2.5 <<hostname.mycompany.com> 5631

My Question:

-

What is the correct port for ITS link ? Since my ITS link is having default port 80, I have given 80 in saprouttab. But still it is giving error route permission denied. SAP has send me the error screen snapshot and in that destination port it is showing 3299.

Can any one help me what should be the correct entry in saprouttab and the correct port number ?? Is there any way I can check the permission before asking SAP to check ?

Thanks

Regards,

Basis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

entry with port 80 did work. actually when posted, I didn't get confirmation so thought it is still issue. but that thing has worked for me, thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi basis ck,

3299, is the SAP Gateway Service port. So check whether this service is mentioned in "service" file or not. If not then make an entry there.

Normally, if u have a SAPGUI installed in ur machine, then the entry will be automatic.

I think then connection should be ok or else then try with 3299 in place of 80 in ur saprouttab entry.

with regards,

Samarpan