cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send 10 records to XI thru RFC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to send 10 records from RFC to XI engine?

i mean how the input is given from RFC to XI engine..any back ground job scheduling done for this..

If i use RFC (as sender)always it will be synchronous or can i use as asynchronous mode also?

i did not understand how the input is given from any RFC to XI engine..plz explain me..

thanks in advance

Ruban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow this link it is some what helpfull to you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?query=howtosend10recordsfromRFCtoXI+engine&cat=sdn_all

regards,

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

<i>how the input is given from RFC to XI engine..</i>

If you create RFC Adapter it will take care of calling RFC and you need not to worry about it.No background program is required.

<i>If i use RFC (as sender)always it will be synchronous or can i use as asynchronous mode also?</i>

It can be both ,depends upon our requirement.

<i>how the input is given from any RFC to XI engine</i>

As you created RFC adapter and activate it , it triggers RFC to execute and given input values will be taken and according to configuration the flow will follow..

connection between RFC to XI engine will be maintained through ADAPTER it self only.

Thanks&Regards,

Ramesh.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>i mean how the input is given from RFC to XI engine..any back ground job scheduling done for this..

i did not understand how the input is given from any RFC to XI engine..plz explain me..</i>

>>

one way is to call the RFC in a report.

<i>If i use RFC (as sender)always it will be synchronous or can i use as asynchronous mode also?</i>

>>>

you can use it as both sync. or async.

for async - /people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

More on RFC scenario at the sender ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i mean how the input parameters or input data is given to RFC ( i am not abaper)...

i mean in RFC..

i do not know about RFC much..if i go to SM37, i can call any function module according my scenario..can u explain me with one example?

how to give range of value in RFC when executing RFC to xi scenario..

In real time how the input means Payload or business data is given in RFC to XI scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

<i>i mean how the input parameters or input data is given to RFC ( i am not abaper)...

i mean in RFC..</i>

AND

<i>In real time how the input means Payload or business data is given in RFC to XI scenario?</i>

In MAPPING program you will map the input values to RFC and while entire scanario is getting activated it will be called and posted Input Values to RFC ..

<i> do not know about RFC much..if i go to SM37, i can call any function module according my scenario..can u explain me with one example?</i>

Yes, You can call ant RFC into your XI scenarios..While you are creating your Integration Repository Desingining , you need to IMPORT RFCs what ever you want to use..

<i>how to give range of value in RFC when executing RFC to xi scenario..</i>

If you are calling a RFC from XI..then this can be addressed in mapping

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.