cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check - pop up message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anybody suggest me on availability check, while creating sale order when i do availability check i need system to throw error when the material is not available system to pop up error message for further processing...... as of now it is just scheduling the material and not propmting any error...

please suggest...

regards,

arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to do settings in the following path.

SPROSD-BASIC FUNCTIONS-AC and TOR-AC-AC with ATP Logicand Against planning--Define default settings

Here define the control in teh last column.

Hope this helps you

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using strategy group <b>"40" in MRP 3</b> screen of material master record.

Now when you create sales order of item for say 20 pieces and you have only 10 in stock. The system will take you to a different screen for availability check and there it will show you the order qty is 20. In fron tof confirmed qty it will show you 10. If you click on the green button then 10 will be confirmed for that sales order when you save it and production will be carried out for remaining 10 pieces. You can confirm zero qty also.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

For performing availability check while creating sales order you need to maintain configuration settings.

Availability check can be configured both at requiremnt class and at the schedule line categories level.

The availabilty check at the requirement class level via global and mandatory configuration the schedule line catgry availability check deals with the order.

It is mandatory that the reqmnt class is flagged off for avlblty check and the schedule line category need not be.

The following are the mandatory for Availability check to happen--

1. Must be swithced on at the requirment class level and at the schedule line level.

2. Reqmnt type must exist by which a requiremnt class can be found

3. There must exist a plant and is defined

4.Checking group must be defined in Material Master records(it controls whthr the system is to create individual or collective reqmnt)

A combination of checking group and checking rule will determine the scope of availbaility check.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

thanks for the update... what i needed is that when the stock for the material is not available completely the system should give an error message for further processing. As in this case it is poping up window for the delivery proposal but i need to get the item processed only if the stock is available......

Regards,

A venket

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Check below path-

Img-SD-Basic functions-Avail Check-Carry out control for Av Check-Control for sales docs as well as delivery docs.Check whethr you have applied appropriate check rule for the same.

Award points if you finds this as useful..

Regds

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Setting is to be done in SPRO > SD > Basic Fns > AC and TOR > AC > AC ith ATP logic or against planning > Define Default settings. Here in "Availibility checking rule" column, select option which says "in case of shortages" and Sve.

Now in case of shortages, window will pop-up showing the status/result of availability check.

Reward points without fail

Regards

SD