cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Parameters - BLS Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i set an input and output parameter in BLS transaction. Output parameter mapped with write_file.success. i call this transaction via xacute query. i am sending input parameters successfully. the file created. but i want to know at front end via writefile_success. how to call this output parameter via applet? i tried document.<my applet>.getQueryObject().getParam(1). but it shows no object like this. how to do it?

-senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The icommand applet method executeCommand() returns a boolean indicating if the transaction ran correctly. If you created your transaction according to the xMII Best Practices and checked on success bits and utilized the terminate transaction correctly this should suffice. The applet also has a method getLastError() to obtain the point of failure.

Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

If you need a output parameter of a bls from front end.You need to create and Xacute query for that transaction and in the html add the query as a iCommand applet and after executing the applet,Use the line below to get output parameters of the BLS.

document.iCommandAppletName.getValue(COLNUMBER,ROWNUMBER)

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or

document.iCommandName.getFirstValue(Name of your Output Param).

Now I am not sure what what this would get back incase of Boolean output.

Do an alert on the above statement and check.