cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump: Component not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a strange error in my Web Dynpro application. It dumps with the message "Component ID_00010003000700080011 not found". I can reproduce this error, but I don't know why it happens, because it dumps only on test machine, not on development machine. I thought it's a missing transport request, but I have released all requests to test machine.

Dump anlaysis (ST22) is not very helpflull, it says the error is "CX_WDR_RT_EXCEPTION", not very much else. I searched in SAP notes, but no luck either.

Has anybody an idea, how such an error with component IDs can happen?

Best regards and TIA, Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias!

Are all transport requests imported without any errors? Did you check this in transaction STMS?

What says the enhanced syntax checker?

Does the re-generation of your WDA application in test work without any problems?

Also check for local objects on development machine. These are never transported to anywhere (your own objects you can find under package name $TMP).

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

I already tried all of your suggestions, but none of them worked for me.

At last, I found out how to change a custom function to avoid this bug.

Best regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias!

Would you please be so kind and share your wisdom with the community? Although I do not have such a problem maybe other community members may face the same problem ........

Thanx a lot!

Regards,

Volker

And please do not forget to reward points to the people who helped you ... regardless of the thread where you may have found your solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

I solved the problem with lots of debugging. At the end it seemed that the problem was in a RFC-function by another project, they solved this error. So it was no ABAP or WD4A problem, as I thought at the beginning.

Regards, Matthias

PS: I always give reward points to the helpful answers...