cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had defined a new condition type For handling charges. This condition type i maintianed for the handling charges of the spares.Now i had assigned this condition type in the pricing procedure after the PR00. But in the sales order it is taking only the handling charges condition type but not the standardprice, Plz let me know in which step i should maintain the handling charges in the pricing procedure.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

We have a process where if the Netvalue is <100 $, the handling charge to be imposed is 5 $ and if the Net value is >100, handling Charge to be imposed is 2$ and this must be

automatic and not to be handled manually in the sales order.. Please let me know how to handle this in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you can maintian that before Freight ..

and for your Standard price not populating check the pricing procedure , and also the Condition records in VK11 if you have maintained them properly.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I had maintained this after Freight . But in the sales order PR00, k029, KF00, all r getting deactivated. It is taking onlythe handling charges. If i remove that it is taking all the prices PR00, K029, KF00 normally. why it is taking like that?

\

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well buddy

then you need to debug and check whats wrong in your procedure, the best way to do it is Go to VA02 change order , go to item -- Condition --- and then Analysis

here you can see whats the problem , is the condition record missing or why its not populating the data.

Also do check on the access sequence ,defined for each condition type as this will fetch the value for you.. finally the pricing procedure..

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anuj,

I got the answer. while defining the condition type i took the condition call for price. Now i cahnged to surcharge and now working fine.

Thanks