cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do with PM order if equipment is not relesed for maintenance by pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo everybody,

i would like to know what to do with the PM order if production people do not release the equipment for maintenance. i have a weekly plan and already next planned date is approaching

Thanks in advance

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

it's a pure business decision what to do when the equipment is not offered by the production department for maintenance. Still, if your maintenance order is not released then you can set "Do not execute" status to the order if you don't want to perform. You can also include the activities planned in this order in the next order by manually adding the operations of the not executed order.

thanks

Bala

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi pankaj

if you have planned the maintenance in weekly then you have to get it done if the equipment is not available then you have to do maintenance within the specified period.

try this , if you set the completion indicator in maintenance plan then unless you confirm the maintenance call object , next maintenance call will not be called or you can skip one of the maintenance call object in the schedulling.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

As you rightly said about the completion indicator, its not set.and the end user wants to give reason for not doing the order i asked him to write the reason in the order long text and as there were no costs on the order told him to do buisness completion.

Thanx a lot for your reply

Regards

Pankaj