cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem starting Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

trying to start the Integration Builder (XI 7.00 SP6 ). Even I reinstall Java, he displays a

warning "You need to install Java WebStart 1.4.2". I installed jre1.4.2.09 after I deinstalled

jsd1.4.2.13, which also doesn't work. JAVA_HOME is set and also in PATH the java\bin

folder is included.

In Integration Builder -> Administrator -> Java Web Start I triggered the reinitialization.

Why he couldn't find the web start?

thx

chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian,

After u have installed java webstart 1.4.2 go to webstrt->File->Preferences->generel .there u select none option in the proxies....i beleive it will solve ur problem...

regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

in command prompt type this command java -version you should your see java version other wise our java is not installed prorpely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've replaced the full qualified hostnane of the system in the Windows hosts file with simplifed hostname and now I can start the jnlp files from Java WebStart directly. But it still isn't possible to start the links within the browser. Windows asks what to do with this file. I tried to open it with javaws, but this doesn't work.

Additionally he still got this error about no Java WebStart installation, if I start the the web gui.

No proxy is configured, either in ie nor in webstart.

java - version :

java version "1.4.2_09"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-b05)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_09-b05, mixed mode)

Do I have to add a JAVAWS_HOME or something else?

thx

chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the browser versrion ur using

Former Member
0 Kudos

IE Version 6.0

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I hope there is some problem in installing the java web start. Please delete the software which was installed and try to install it freshly. Then check it...hope it works..

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian.

First try disabling the proxy settings. Go to IE->Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings and uncheck the Proxy Server option.

And one more thing that you can do is open the Java WebStart Icon, Go to File->Preferences and Select the option "None" under proxies.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Hari

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support - follow this blog and it will help you troubleshoot the problem.