Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type GWLB for Intrastat

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I know that a new condition type GWLB has been added to the condition type GRWR in pricing procedure RM0000 for Outward processing.

Upon receipt of the processed material from the subcontractor, the system checks during the selection run how much material has been delivered. By applying the new condition type GWLB, the system determines the proportionate value at the time the materials crossed the border (statistical value).

This figure is added to the previous statistical value (GRWR).

But I didn't find this condition type in our system (SAP ECC 6.0).

What can I do ? We have always errors in Intrastat with Subcontract Orders (difference between Invoice value and Statistical value).

Thanks a lot.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is there in ECC6.0,i will send you the screen shot of GRWR condition type functionality........please give me the your mail id.

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reaction Mohan !

Here is my mail : hardstatic@gmail.com

Thank you.

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to create the condition GWLB.

Where can I find a documentation to create it (charateristics, configuration...) ?

Thank you.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The details are available in OSS notes 139724 where you can find details about GWLB and how it can be setup in Intrastat.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im just wondering why are you creating GWLB condition type? It is already available in ECC6 and also assigned to RM0000. Then what is the need for the same?

It is available in schema condition types, check it out.

Hope it helps.

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I found it !!!

The problem is that the system doesn't find any condition record for GWLB (in Pricing) ... So the system simply ignore this step and the Statistical value is different than the Invoice value in Intrastat, is it normal ?

Regards,

David

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it normal that the invoice value and the statistical value are different in Intrastat, but only for Contract Type LL (Subcontracting) ???

Thanks!

Regards,

David

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we always have the same problem with Contract Type LL ... Any help please ?

Thanks !

Regards,

David