cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

For setting up the connection of Application system with Integration Builder we need to use either Exchange Profile or SPROXSET table in application system .

For using SPROXSET TABLE we need to deviate the connection to SPROXSET TABLE from Exchange Profile by using <b>ADDRESS_ONLY_FROM_SPROXSET </b> parameter..

now my doubt is where i will find this parameter...? and where i need to set the value for this parameter..

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yaghya,

I think you didn't get me clear...the information which you are talking about will be used in Proxy runtime if i am not wrong..

Please correct me if i am not wrong..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

correct me if am wrong..:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

To enable Proxies on a business system you do not need to change exchange profile or SPROXSET manually.

You need to configure you system according to the XI configuration guide in section "How to configure a business system"

This will be:

1) Setting up the correct RFC destinations.

2) Configuring transaction SLDAPICUST

3) Confuring your integration server in transaction SXMB_ADM -> integration engine configuration

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Exchange Profile

- IB-Address: Exchange Profil, Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

- IB-Port: Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport

- Path: Sektion Connections: com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot

- User: Sektion ApplicationSystem: com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.nam

- Password: Sektion ApplicationSystem: com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

must be empty.

Exchange Profile parameters will be taken first, if they are empty, SPROXSET parameters will take place.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos