cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding change in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i want to make changes in smartforms for PO , what should i do.

thanks and regards

abaper.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the changes according to your requirement, or post your question what kind of changes you are looking out for.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

is it necessary to change the print program also ?

as we pass the form name to print program so we have to change the print program also ??????

thanks and regards

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't use FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to get the function module name just change the Function module name in your print program after activating your smartform.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i am using standard program then what should i do ? and i think in most cases standard program are used.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No worries if standard program is used... do your configuration is Nace transaction example given below.. note:FM --> SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME will be used in standard program

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.(rough example- go and select the desired appication type)

<b>Note: Good if you close the thread and open new thread as your initial question is answered, It will help others to give there valuable idea to sort out your issue.. place new thread with subject line that what you are looking for</b>

Reward all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam