cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

I have 4 scenario's like scrap sales, deemed export, domestic sales and jobworks - and i have a customer 300000 - i assigned all the pricing procedures.

but in XD01 we assign customer pricing procedure which is mandatory like 1, A, c etc. but if the same customer i have to do scrap sales, deemed export and jobworks - what do i have to do.

Kindly guide me

regards,

Reshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All sales documents of scrap sales, deemed export, domestic sales and jobworks are different,so you maintain different document pricing procedures, based on this system will trigger different procedure when customer raise different sales.

Maintain in OVKK........customer is same but sales are diffrent so you need to differ in sales document procedure........

reward me if helps you

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know we do the pricing procedure determination in <b>OVKK</b> as mentioned below:

<b>Sales Org, + Dis Channel + Division + DPP + CPP + Pricing procedure + Condition type.</b>

DPP - document pricing procedure will change

CPP - customer pricing procedure will not change

Do the following thing:

For all scenarios create different sales document type in VOV8 For eg;

<b>Scrap - ZSCR

Deemed Export - ZDEM

Domestic sales - ZDOM

Jobwork - ZJOB.

Copy all from 'OR' , rename and save them.</b>

Go to <b>OVKI</b> - maintain document pricing procedure. For eg:

<b>3 - Scrap

4 - Deemed export

5 - Domestic sales

6 - Job work

Save them</b>

Go to <b>OVKJ</b> - assign DPP to ales document type.

Here do the following

<b>ZSCR - 3

ZDEM - 4

ZDOM - 5

ZJOB -6

Save the settings</b>.

<b>The customer pricing procedure will be the same for a customer suppose 'A' standard.</b>

Go to <b>OVKK</b>

Here maintain the pricing procedure determination changing the <b>DPP</b> everytime and assign the correct pricing procedure for Scrap, Deemed export, Domestic sales & Job work for respective DPPs 3, 4, 5 & 6. Save the settings.

Now whenever you create the sales order in <b>VA01</b> using the respective sales document type the system will determine the correct pricing procedure because of <b>OVKJ</b> assignment & <b>OVKK</b> pricing procedure determination.

This will definitely solve your problem.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose the Sales Order types and Pricing Procedures are

Scrap Sales - ZSCR & ZSCR01

Deemed Export - ZDEX & ZDEX01

Domestic sales - ZSOR & ZSOR01

Jobworks - ZJWK & ZJWK01

Your requirement is to Determine separate Pricing procedures for the different scenarios.There are two ways to tackle your problem.

A. Differentiate by Document Pricing Procedure

B. Differentiate by Distribution channel ( Hence Sales Area will become different)

For option A

Create 4 diffrent Document Pricing Procedures R,X,S and J and assign R to ZSCR, X to ZDEX, S to ZSOR and J to ZJWK.

Path : IMG-->Sales Dist -->BF --> Pricing --> Pricing Control -->Define And Assign Pricing Procedures --> I) Define document pricing procedure

II) Assign document pricing procedures to order types

Then goto OVKK for Define Pricing Procedure Determination,

For S.Org + DC + Div + DocPP + CuPP = Pricing Procedure

Here only Doc PP will be different, rest all will be same.

When you create sales order with the above ordr types, the relevant Pric Proc will be picked.

Option 2

1.Create Distribution channels for Scrap sales, Export, Domestic and Jobworks separately.

2. Extend Customer for all four sales areas.

3. In OVKK, maintain the relevant Pric Proc for the diffrent sales areas. Here even Doc PP and CuPP is same.

4. Create sales order with resp[ective sales areas.

The different sales orders will be picked.

Hope the above is clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing procedure will determine by Sales area + doc.pri.proce + customer pricing prociudere..

so everything same except document pricing procedure in your sales document, example,

scarp sales you put differnt pricing procudere, deemed exports differnt, job works differnt so for same customers you will determinbe differnt pricing procedures..

Hope you understood, other wise mail me at ramakrishna.pullikanti@gmail.com

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

set diff. distribution channel for wach sale

for eg.'

scrap sale=10

Export=50

domestics=40 etc

then you can diff. pricing procedure

As pricing will determined by-SALES AREA + CUst. pricing proced + DOcument pricing procedure

OR

make for all these sale different sales documen

e.g. scrap sale-ZSCRP

Export-ZEXPO etc.

Change the document pricing proced.

As pricing will determined by-SALES AREA + CUst. pricing proced + DOcument pricing procedure

Hope this will help u.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi reshmi,

keep the cust pricing procedure same for all three scenes

Confi different order types for three scenario, hence doc pricing procedure will change. Ultimately it will hit corresponding pring procedure

note: pricing proc= sales areacust pricing procdoc pricing proce