cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination in Delivery and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody tell me how to maintain output determination for delivery. i have maintained Condition record for LDOO but when in delivery i goto Extras-output-header it taked me back to the same setting of LDOO. How do i see the output for delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For billing IMG-Sales & distribution - basic functions-output control-output determination - output determination using condition technique-maintain output determination for billing documents. Complete the condition technique.

Maintain the condition record for billing documents in <b>VV31</b> and use output type as <b>RD00</b>.

When you have saved the billing document in <b>VF01</b>. Now go to <b>VF02</b>, select the billing document number, in the menu bar select billing document and in this click <b>on issue output to</b>. Here select <b>RD00</b> and click on print preview.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I maintained all the settings but the problem is whenever i goto output for delivery note it takes me to the LDOO screen from there how to see th delivery note???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complete the condition technique for output determination for outbound dellivery.

IMG-logistics execution-shipping-basic shipping functions-output control-output determination-maintain output determination for outbound deliveries.

Create the condition table, access sequence, condition type, procedure and assig the output type LD00 to the procedure. Assign this procedure to your delivery document type.

Maintain the condition record for outbound deliveries in VV21. Select LD00, enter Sales Org, customer no. of Ship to party, SH partner function. Select the line item an click on communication, select the printer and save the settings.

Now you have created the delivery in VL01N. Save the delivery. Now go to VL02N, select the delivery number, In the menu bar in outbound delivery, click on issue delivery output. Her select the output type and click on print preview.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After doing all the necessary configurations for output in the respective applications, you haveto maintain master data in the following tcodes.

Sales order related outputs VV11, VV12, VV13 for create, change and display

For Delivery documents VV21, VV22, VV23

For billing VV31, VV32, VV33

Once this is maintained, you can see the outputs automatically getting created during the creation of delivery or billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Manish arya

go to vl02n and vf02 and give the document no and in the menu bar you have issue output - click on that and select print preview - if you have assigned the output type to the document and you can see the output preview for the same document

reward point if helps

regards,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But still i am not able to see the delivery notes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

can U tell what exactly is the error.....& what r the other inputs u maintained for condition record.

If u want to see the printout put for the delivery header,

GO to VL02N, Extras, Environment, Header, U get the screen for condition record maintanence for output.

Now enter LD00 - condiktion type, medium - 1. printoutput,partner funcktion SH,language EN,

select commmunication tab, maintain the Local destination, select print immediatly

Now save delivery document,

go to delivery document - Issue output. Select print preview.

Hope this wld clear ur doubt.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can see into VV23 in not maintained u can maintain VV21.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish,

Goto vl02n> in menu bar outbound delivery> issue output

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to initial screen of VL02n,in menu bar out bound delivery--->Issue delivery out put.You can view the delivery out put.

Reward me.