Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order form printing is required in preprinted stationary format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need one VERY URGENT HELP from you.

Client wants to do printing Purchase order form in preprinted stationary format i.e. using this format they want to print PO document only for certain variable fields each time in our Laser printer,but some fields (which are already) lying will not be printed. (But in the PDF Download of the form for each document number all the fields must appear).

Could you please guide me what are the sequential steps need to be followed, where & how in order to incorporate "preprinted stationary format" scenario in my

Purchase order form. Also, if possible, please tell me in brief what is the meaning of preprinted stationary format & why we are using it / purpose of it.

Awaiting your favorable reply at the earliest.

FYI. Anyways, I have convinced Client that we will provide PDF attachment of form only to them, not Excel attachment. Thanks very much for encouraging me.

Thanks & Regards

Sudipta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta ,

in Gen , u will define/draw columns, row , headings etc in any layout formats on blank paper, but in case of preprinted stationary format no need to draw any row/columns just u need to place values/data in that pre-definied Format.

Regards

Peram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I will check it and let you know.

Thanks.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pre-printed statinary is mostly used in cheque printing and in some companies they use pre-printed stationary which contain watermark on paper and it varies from client to client....

Now coming back to your question... If you want to print only few fields on pre-printed paper and all fields in pdf, this is the way to do it... you have to tell to the program where you are printing on...

to do so, create one customised table with some fields, for example...

Company code Print

abc PDF

xxx Pre-printed.

Now in your sap-script read this customized table

If print EQ 'PDF'

***Display all fields

ENDIF

IF print EQ 'pre-printed'

***Display only field required to be printed on pre-printed paper.

Endif.

I guess you understood, follow this approach to close your issue...

Close the thread once your question is answered and reward points to all useful answers

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable input.

Please tell me what should be my approach i.e. sequential steps need to be followed & where ( with the related configuration / settings changes, necessary coding changes & where, if possible, please send me one realtime scenario and its related documentation related to my concerned issues at the earliest as it will be very beneficial for mine. I have come across this scenario for the 1st time. Kindly guide me with your documents) in order the incorporate the below requirement:

After modication of standard Purchase order form using SAPSCRIPT I / Client want to download it into PDF attachment individually corresponding to each PO number. In this PDF attachment all the fields will appear.

But when I / Client will take Printout of this modified PO form (say for example ZMEDRUCK) only certain important information / certain field values will be getting printed, not all.

User will be able to give ranges of PO document numbers for printing at a time based on their requirement, here all documents as specified by the user will be getting printed at a time, but one document printout followed by another document printout , and so on.

We want to print PO sapscript form in "Print output" only. Also, please guide me how many & which output types, message type etc we need to configure & how for the above requirement ( i.e. download of the ZMEDRUCK form into PDF with its all the fields values + printing this ZMEDRUCK form for printing certain important information using "preprinted stationary format".)

FYI. We are using Laser Printer for printing SAPSCRIPT forms.

Awaiting your valuable fruitful feedback with necessary documents at the earliest.

Thanks a lot.

Have a very nice time ahead.

Thanks & Regards

Sudipta