cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No access to system landscape at present" error in SXMB_ADM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I'm currently configuring the role of the integration server in transaction SXMB_ADM. I have allocated "Integration Server" for the <i>Role of Business System</i> field for the XI system; however, when I click on <i>Check (F7)</i> I get an error message saying "No access to system landscape at present."

I have properly defined the necessary RFC destinations in SM59, I have also configured txn. SLDAPICUST. I have even managed to perform RZ70 to transfer system data to the SLD. Even more strange, when I perform txn. SLDCHECK, I get no error.

I really don't why it still says "No access to system landscape at present." in txn. SXMB_ADM.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try changing password of PIAPPLUSER. Try with the new password in caps.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys thanks for the replies!

I've already created an HTTP connection in SM59.

I have not provided a URL in the "Corresponding Integ. Server" since the Integration Server resides in the same Server. Nevertheless, I also tried to use the URL: http://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry to the same result.

Where should I make ALL CAPS the password of PIAPPLUSER? in SU01 or SLDAPICUST?

Warm regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glenn

I had the same error and resolved it today.

Check oss note 764176 - inconsistencies on SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barry,

Sorry for the late reply. I tried following the steps in the note, but to the same results. Any other ideas?

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the SLD Data SUpplier in the Visual Admin Console?

Do you have the exchange Profile pointing to the correct places?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barry!

I can't seem to access the SLD Data Supplier in the Visual Admin. It says "Error loading data supplier" It was okay before, but it now seems to be acting up. Would you know what I could check?

Thanks so much!

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your RFC destination SAPSLDAPI of type TCP/IP is working fine or not..

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the url which you r giving in sxmb_adm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to create an http connection in Sm59.