cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled finished date and time change after conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We using APO to plan our production by date and shift. However when we do conversion and review in R3, the scheduled time has change.

Shift 1 (23:00:00 to 06:59:59)

Shift 2 (07:00:00 to 14:59:59)

Shift 3 (15:00:00 to 22:59:59)

For example, when we plan an order 50PC on 04.09.2007, 07:59:59 to 14:59:59 (2nd shift), after we convert, the start time become 03:59:59, which means the order has falls into 2 shifts (1shift and 2nd shift).

This only happened today, and all the while it is OK.

Kindly please advise as this has cause our planning schedule all mess up.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had a problem like this and the Basis fixed it using the transaction STZGC to adjust the time zones diferences betwen R/3 and APO (they must have the same). I don´t know if you really have a time zone problem (because the problem only occurs for some days) but you can check this configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked the time zone is OK. The issue normally happens on beginning of the month, and not all the codes has this problems. Sometimes code A, sometimes code B.

Can anyone advise? Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats your time zone in relation to utc. is it UTC+4hrs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is UTC + 8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i wouldve expected a 8 hr difference in that case.. not 4

since you have seen this problem only recently, pl check - has there been any change in your time zone settings in your APO or R3 systems?

if you go to /SAPAPO/MVM and choose your relevant planning version and see if "local time zone" has been checked.

then , check your time zone in Resource and location master and see what time zones they have been maintained in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no change on time zone settings or any config.

Local time zone is not checked in transaction /SAPAPO/MVM. Time zone in resource and location master data is also using UTC+8.

Kindly please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was more SNP planning relevant i suppose.

Ideally if you dont have the check box marked there the you mark UTC in the corresponding time zone fields of the location and resource master, and in the planning calendar...

some more questions

what orders(SNP, PPDS) are these? where are you seeing these orders? Is it in the Product view or the planning board?

if its the planning board what is the settins for the time zone there... if you look at the settings>> time zone you can see it there

What happens when you change the start time for the order in APO? does it change correspondngly in R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are planned orders, planning in /SAPAPO/PPT1 (Product Planning Table). I check the start time in the product view.

We will not change the start time in the APO (it is grey off).