cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard error list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can you please help me with some information on <b>standard errors list</b> that occur in MAM, checked with the error handling of MAM 2.5 it only had 1error scenario

regards

sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If you mean synchronisation errors - the list of synchronisation error logs (comprising Measurement Document, Order, Time Confirmation, ..., etc.) differentiates from MAM2 to MAM3 only in regards that Signature Capture entity is added(in MAM3) at the end of the Business Objects list. And if you mean the SyncErrorLogList it is the same in MAM2 and in MAM3, containing Error object, Date/Time, Delete icon as header line and object description and error message as nextlines.

Hope this helps,

Lalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalo

Thanks for the reply , can you please help with the standard lists(common logs ) for both synchronisation error logs comprising Measurement Document, Order, Time Confirmation, ..., etc.) and SyncErrorLog you have

regards

sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you try to be more specific maybe I can also try to help,

Lalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lalo

I need a list of frequently occuring error while using MAM and MI , I am not sure If SAP has released a list like this , posted this question in SDN so that every one can write the errors they see and we can compile list of errors .

can you please start this list with common errors u see

regards

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Actually I am not aware of such list and if there is such list exposed by SAP at all.

Anyway, for MAM I think it is a good idea to have a look in the file WEB-INF/classes/MAMText.properties (or directly in java/MAMText.properties, if you

have the sources). In this file you can search for the property keys' strings containing ERR inside e.g.

NOTIF_ERR_MISSING_CAU_NOT=Missing cause notification number

I think this is a straightforward task and you will get the complete(?) list of non-runtime

errors in MAM.

Best Regards,

Lalo