cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed an application in WD SP19 calling WebServices (not adaptive) and it's worked fine in my DEV and QA server. Both have SP 19, but my Production server has SP15 and when I deploy my application there, I got this error:

Sep 3, 2007 11:47:10 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) 
[Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] WARNING: [001]Deployment finished with warning

Settings
SDM host : brisup01
SDM port : 50018
URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/Y/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp60999MYPROJECT.ear

Result
=> deployed with warning : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/Y/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp60999MYPROJECT.ear
Finished with warnings: development component 'MYPROJECT'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.09.03.11.23.19':
Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application
local/MYPROJECT and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 5381550:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide
exception: Failed to prepare application ''local/MYPROJECT'' for startup. Reason=Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library ''tc/wd/wslib'' of 
application ''local/MYPROJECT''. Status of dependent component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly on the engine? at 
com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1421) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:231) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:179) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:327) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:111) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:230) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4680) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4585) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4558) at 
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163) at 
com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:304) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:193) 
at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:122) at 
com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at 
com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) 
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at 
com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) (message ID: 
com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

In my Web Dynpro Library references, I have an entry with : tc/wd/wslib.

Can anyone help me ?

Message was edited by:

Manoel Seixas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, remove this Web Dynpro library reference from your project: tc/wd/wslib

This entry it's for new Adaptive Web Service Model, in your case - I think that you tried to use Adaptive and have changed to other model type - the reference was added but you not using in this schema.

Adaptive Web Service Model has a big change from deprecated Web Service Model that is the location of WS destination. In the deprecated, the WS destination is stored in a local xml file and any changes about this demands a change in your source code and consequently rebuild and deploy. In the new Adaptive WS Model, the destination is stored in WAS and can be changed by Visual Administrator - it's like RFC Destination.

Pedro Nunes

Answers (0)