cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i reproduce the "interrupt" popup ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to reproduce the "interrupt" popup that appears when you try to quit the Edit mode of an equipment.

I've tried to look for it in the view, the jsp and the controller files but i cant manage to find when this function is called.

Nonetheless, i've figured that the topHeader.jsp and the common_popup.jsp are used but i cant find how.

Thanks for your help guys

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The string you specify is not part of the standart MAMText.properties. I mean at least it is not part of the xMAM3.0 SR4.. you mean popup - so most probably you are talking about the laptop version, however I strongly doubt that the text bundles differ in the two versions.. So, maybe I am wrong, but this could be part of some customizations..?

Best Regards,

Lalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalo,

I'm using the french version so i dont really know the exact sentence in english. But the name of the string in the standard MAMText.properties is :

CANCEL_CONFIRM_QUESTION

Thank you,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi THEOL,

Could you explain your problem better. How are you able to exceute the "interupt" popup, that you are saying? What application are you working on?

it can be a setting or a module.

Regards

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the imprecision, i was on a bit of a hurry.

I'm working on MAM Client 3.0.

When exiting the edit mode of an equipment, a popup appears saying "are you sure you want to quit the edit mode ? " I'm trying to see where this popup is called.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

What do you mean by "interrupt" popup.. what is shown on it?

Best Regards,

Lalo