cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after migration the MaxDB 7.6 down the performance after some hours of use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After many tests i put the version of MaxDB 7.6 in production, after some hours of use, now i'm getting a strange slow down in performance of the database, looking at the knldiag file i cant find anything that can show me the reason.

any idea how to check what happen?

thanks

Clóvis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clovis,

I suppose you already checked the parameter note 814704 and the statistics values are adequate (note 808060) and actual.

If you have just a feeling that general performance is slowing down I would recommend you to turn on the Database Analyzer described in the note 819641

point 3. After one day running you can see which concrete bottlenecks will be identified.

Please be especially aware of the point 11 of the note 819641. All general performance checks are listed there which you can do yourself.

Regards, Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Oksana,

I think that notes are only for SAP customers, right? because i'm not a SAP customer, there is a way to you be more specific about what i need to check without having access to that notes?

look on wrk directory i discover that the files QUAL.dmp and comseg.dmp are updated when the system get slow, i checked the knldiag but dont have any error,

any idea because these files are generated?

best regards

Clovis

Former Member
0 Kudos

updating from version 7.6.2.10 to 7.6.3.07 solved my problem