Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Error "Subject profile SDCR00001 is not defined in cutomizing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I'm configuring a ChaRM test environment at the moment and got stucked:

When I create a change request out of a Service Desk message, the change request document doesn't contain any content. All of the header data is missing, also the descriptions. Additionally the error "Subject profile SDCR00001 is not defined in cutomizing" is shown in the change request document.

Any ideas? Where does the Subject profile come from?

Regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey marco!!!

have you follwoed allthe steps in SPRO for charm...

most imp. have you activated the BC sets for the same!!!

Regards,

Achilles!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have activated the BCSet "SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001".

I'm wondering about this missing Subject Profile "SDCR00001", do I have to create it by myself? It would be helpful to compare my customizing settings with another working ChaRM configured SolMan system (like described in my earlier post).

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyyyy

you need not create a subject profile...just check in spro that whether such profile exists!!!

Achilles!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: Could anyone who has ChaRM configured please have a look at the transaction type SDCR in SPRO and please check which Subject Profile is assigned there:

SPRO -> SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Scenario-Specific Settings -> ChaRM -> Ext. Config. -> Chg. Transaction -> Transaction Types -> Define Transaction Types

Select "SDCR" -> Double click on "Assignment of Business Transaction Categories" -> Select "Service Process" -> Double click "Customizing header"

In my case "SDCR00001" is entered in field "Subject Profile". What have you got?

Thanks & Regards,

Marco