cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD avaiblity check for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In sales order, how can I see the ATP (availability) check has been done or not for line item material?

For material where would I see the available quantity? How to maintain quantity for material?

Please let me know ASAP.

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sales order, how can I see the ATP (availability) check has been done or not for line item material?

you can check from menu in VA02 , Edit->check-item availability, check can be done any time only confirmation is done one time, you can check in schedule lines for sales order

For material where would I see the available quantity? How to maintain quantity for material?

you can check in Environment->Availability to get the availability overview

you can also check independent of sales order in CO09-Availability Overviews

Configuration of Availability Check

The following are the mandatory for Availability check to happen--

1. Must be swithced on at the requirment class level and at the schedule line level.

2. Reqmnt type must exist by which a requiremnt class can be found

3. There must exist a plant and is defined

4.Checking group must be defined in Material Master records(it controls whthr the system is to create individual or collective reqmnt)

A combination of checking gropup and checking rule will determine the scope of availbaility check.

Following are the configuration parameters:

1. Define Checking Groups

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Checking Groups

You define checking groups with which you specify the type of requirements records the system is to create when processing sales orders or deliveries

2. Define Material Block for Other Users

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Material Block for Other Users.

3 .Define Checking Groups Default Value

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Checking Groups Default Value.

4. Carry out Control for Availability Check

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Carry Out Control for Availability Check.

5. Define Procedure by Requirements Class

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Procedure by Requirements Class.

6. Define Procedure for Each Schedule Line Category

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Procedure for Each Schedule Line Category.

7. Determine Procedure for Each Delivery Item Category

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Determine Procedure for Each Delivery Item Category.

8. Checking Rule for Updating Backorders

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Checking Rule for Updating Backorders.

9. Define Default Settings

Menu Path: SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Define Default Settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirivaram,

You can check available quantity for a material via trcode MB52. And you can post materials via trcode MB1C choosing movement type 561.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go order and see the below of the screen there you can find some buttons,click on seventh button from left side you can find about availability check for particular material.

From order press F8,it will display the material master data,from there in menu bar Environment---> select stcok overview..........or you can stock of material through T.CODE:MMBE

If you want to post the stock use T.CODE MB1C

Reward me.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Check t.code CO09 -- Availability overview

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.