SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while reprinting Student certificate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working as abap consultant for campus management.

We developed Student certificates using Smartforms and translated the smartforms for different countries using SE63. The Problem is whenever i take correspondence print of Student for the first time, the print is coming correctly in local language but when i take reprint in language language the local language is printing ########.

this is happening only in production but not in develp?Can any one suggest the reason?

Regards,

Pavan

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

By Student certificate i believe you mean the Student Transcript.If so ,how exactly are you pulling the data into the form...whatz the logic you are using?

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

We are using Smartforms to generate Student certificates. logic and layout, both are defined in the smartform itself, apart from it we are using user exit.

My problem has been solved & closing the thread.

Thanks,

Pavan

0 Kudos

Pavan,

Would you care to enlighten the community on the solution you found? Was the error somewhere in the customizing, in the user exit, or was it user error, etc.?

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

It was customizing error and the entry in the table TFKTVOT was missing for the particular country. Once this was maintained with language and application areas, the error got resolved.

Thanks,

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

It was customizing error and the entry in the table TFKTVOT was missing for the particular country. Once this was maintained with language and application areas, the error got resolved.

Thanks,

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Could you please let us know how we can reprint the learner certificate.

Thanks

JS