cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCode:OVA8: Credit management Control - Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as known via static credit check, it is possible to compare the credit related values like open orders, open deliveries, open items in FI so on with customer credit limit.

But I want to check also the current net value in sum while entering a new sales order. Please do not confuse with document value check which checks only the current document.

It means not only Open orders + Open Dlr + Open Bill. Doc + Open Items should go through the check but ALSO the current sales order which is being entered.

Thanks for your help.

O. Torun

Message was edited by:

Özay Torun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torun,

You should use the Credit check : Dynamic check in the OVA8 details screen.

In the dynamic check, the customer's credit exposure is split into a static part - i.e open items, open billing, and delivery values - and a dynamic part, i.e the open order value. The open order value includes all not yet or only partially delivered orders. The value is calculated based on the shipping date and the credit horizon you specify in the adjacent field. For the purposes of evaluating credit, you want the system to ignore all open orders that are due for delivery after the horizon date. The sum of the static and dynamic parts of the check may not exceed the credit limit.

Hope this exactly addresses your querry.

reward if useful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ozay,

u mean .. the system should check the credit limit with all open orders, deliveries, invoices, open item in FI AND the line item values which u r going to enter in the current sales order.

Then in TCode OVA8 functionality u have to check the field "Item Check".

When ever u enter line item in the sales order the system check the credit limit including the value of this line item. The system will repeat this for each and every line item u enter in the sales order.

i hope u got ur point.

reward if helpful or revert back if u have doubt

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ozay,

I think it is possible. While using the T-code OVA8 - Just select the Dynamic Credit check option and select the Reaction option as "C" or "D".

Also select the Open Items & Oldest open item in the OVA8 screen.

Hope the same works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are talking about the total credit limit then you can check the same in FD32.

If you will create an order then the total keeps increasing in FD32.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan