cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Table patterns in Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we create Cusom Table patterns in Smart Forms?

I have a table with 6 columns and i need verticle lines only for last 3 columns. There is not standard pattern available for this requirement. Can i create my own table pattern and apply it? or is there any other alternative to this?

we can not place lines or template in background as height of table is not fixed and i have total(Footer) block just after main part of table.

Thanks,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on you release. From 4.7 onwards you can draw lines around individual cells in your table, in 4.6 you can only use the patterns supplied.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dugaprasad & Nick,

I am working ECC 5.0 but i am not able to draw lines to individual cells of perticular linetype.

Can you please elaborate more on how to draw lines to individual cells?

Thanks.

Atul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

In the 'Table' tab of your table node

Go into the graphical table painter

Draw your cells

Click the pencil icon to switch the drawing cursor off.

Click on one cell, to select multiple cells click, then hold ctrl, then click the next.

There is a row of buttons along the top of this window, each represents one line around the cell, top, bottom, left, right.

Click on whichever of these are relevant.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks Nick you solved my problem.

Regards,

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we can have our pattern if we can upload it (this is a config issue).

but in any case the patterns available will help ur requirement ...in a table the length is always dynamic ...so u need not worry about the height and lines.but the only critical scenario is about totals and sub totals if u have any currency and count values.