cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Certification (TADM 10,12,51)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the course books TADM 10, 12 & 51 sufficient to clear out WAS certification exam? What is the passing % & evaluation technique?

Also want to know is the type of exam paper different for experience consultants & the people who take only course training and appear for certification?

Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is 2 section.

40 questions on JAVA stack.

80 question on ABAP stack + database

you must get over 70% of each section to get your certification.

the courses you talk about are enough as I passed this certification with these courses (and with 8 years SAP experience)

if you read question/answers at the end of each chapter and are able to answer them easily, then, the exam will be easy. if not, re-read the chapter until you master it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

This thread is related to Netweaver Technical Certification (WAS Adm). Please create new thread for Functional .

MadhuRaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have booked my certification SAP FI/CO 4.7 version. I have read lots of material and prepare for certification exam. I would like to test my knowledge before i will appear for exam. Is there any way to check my knowledge or is anybody have question for certification SAP FI/CO 4.7 version?

Thanks in advance.

bye,

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

please let me the fico cert infoo too as I am taking this cert around December this year.

thanks