cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Interface hangs up while execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our XI system env are 3.0 and we are on SPS 19.

We have an Interfce in production env..and which is scheduled to run daily and fetch data from database.

(Service :ATENDE_COD_PRD INterface Namespace :

urn:aes-com:mdm_i_atd_cod_entrada_estrutura_regional

MI_WKM_ATENDE_ATUALIZA_LOGR )and its communication channel is JDBCSenderCod.

Problem:

1>From 4th july onwards this interface is not running nor it is throwing any errors in RWB also, it simply hangs up.

And tried to execute the particular sql statement on external DB , which successfully outputs the data.

2>Recently we have tried to import from DEV ,the same interface is working fine there but it also doesn't worked.

3> We have created OSS message #703715 for this and constantly communicating with them..and as per their suggestion we have

increased the poll interval value and added new parameter "TaskTimeout" .but unfortunately this also did not worked out.

4>And as per latest update from SAP, now we are applying SP 19 of patch 19 for AFC(Adapter Framework core) component and try for the next test after completing the patch application.

But I feel that ,this also doesn't work out , as the same interface is running properly on DEV &QA with the existing versions.

Kindly help me out to resolve this, and I can provide which ever log needed from OS level.

Best Regards

Raki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Try to increase the trace level of JDBC adapter. This can be done using Visual admin. One you are into Visual Admin, under the services tab, go to the Log Configurator. Inside that, click the Locations tab. Under that go to com->sap->aii->adapter->jdbc. Increase the trace level to ALL. Once you are done with this, check for the OS level trace files viz., defaulttrace, application logs etc.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the application trace? It could be a database lock. Try to see if there are any locks using Visual Admin.